Like you probably already know, I am a mom of three beautiful boys. One of the lucky parts of having all boys is that the clothes get passed down! (YAY) I often hear from other mom that dressing up boys are less fun … honestly, I’ve had a blast dressing up my boys!
My youngest is growing up fast (almost two months!) and I keep going into the storage to get more clothes. Baby A is already outgrowing all of it so quickly (too fast if you ask me). But I am quite proud of the fact that I kept almost everything for his two older brothers and that it’s mostly still all “in style”.
Since he’s my last baby (no more pregnancy for this lady) I have started to sell or give away the clothes that don’t fit him anymore. OMG, IT’S SO HARD!!! Six years of memories for sale … good thing I am obsessed with taking pictures of my kids! (Yes I am that kind of mom!)
Anyway, all that baby and boys talk made me think about little boys must-haves. Here’s my list!
- Zara Basic Quilted Jacket – on sale now for $19.99
- Zara Hedgehog mittens (OMG AREN’T THEY THE CUTEST!!) – on sale now for $9.99
- Nordstrom Organic Cotton Hooded Cardigan – $46.28
- Gap 1969 Denim Shirt – $32.95
- Nordstrom Ramsay Buddy & Hedgehog Rattle Set – $62.14
- Gap Jeans (babies loves an elastic band. Way comfier!) – $39.95
- Hunter Classic Rain Boots – on sale now for $51.99
- Rosie Pope Wildlife Sweatshirt – $47.60
- UGG Neumel Chukka (Bonus: they are waterproof!) – $145.38
Also, if you want to follow my AWESOME post (this year is all about loving myself to why not start here hehehe) Follow my blog with Bloglovin